When you have a plumbing emergency, you want to make sure you are getting the best service for your dollar. That’s why hiring the right Toronto plumber for your job is critical. There are a large number of plumbers in the Toronto area that will take your call, but are you picking the right one?
Here are the top 5 reasons Trouble Shooters is the Toronto plumber you need to call:
1. We’re Local! A family owned and operated business in Toronto for over 70 years. We love to help our community with outstanding service as many residents’ chosen Toronto plumber. We measure our success by how happy our customers are at the end of any job. By keeping our operation local, we can service the GTA faster, acquire supplies easier, and keep in touch with what is happening in the community.
2. The Right Technology! All our technology and trucks are owned by us and kept in excellent condition. We take great pride in providing top of the line technology to all our customers. We invest in state-of-the-art products that you just don’t get from most smaller companies like a Robotic Mainline Camera. We also have a wide array of equipment making us the go to Toronto plumber for any plumbing need.
3. Smart and Safe! We take training and safety very seriously. All of our team is trained in various levels of safety procedures annually to ensure no injuries occur. We spend more than the average small business in order to surpass the normal Ministry of Labour compliance level. We are one of very few Toronto plumber accredited with ContractorCheck. This prestigious safety certification is a yearly accreditation program for contractors across Ontario. It takes a higher level of dedication to safety compliance to be a member.
4. Unparallel Experience! We’ve seen it all in our over 70 years in the plumbing business! Our team has experience in many different facets of plumbing and drains. As a go-to Toronto plumber, we are often called into tough situations when other plumbing companies have let people down.
5. Accountability Counts! Being there for our customers means providing them with service when they need it and following up to ensure there are no issues. We are not the type of Toronto plumber that takes your money then doesn’t answer the phone. There are many times we do return service calls at a customer’s house to fix an issue when it becomes bigger than expected. We stand behind our service, through and through.