The team at Trouble Shooters will continue to enforce our high standards of cleaning before, during and after every service visit.
Our team is instructed and trained to uphold these high standards of cleaning and disinfecting to ensure the safest possible working situation. Furthermore, we’re following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment
Should you require additional safety precautions, please tell our office staff in advance and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
At Trouble Shooters, we supply all our employees with nitrile gloves, masks, rags, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes.
Employees must stay home if they exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms and are asked to isolate for the recommended 14-day period if they have travelled, or if exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Our employees will not go to premises that has someone with COVID-19 symptoms, has been in contact with someone that has, or has travelled within the last 14 days.
As the Covid-19 situation changes rapidly, so do the guidelines. We continue to adapt and refine our process as best we can.
Stay safe. Stay home. And call Trouble Shooters for all your plumbing needs!